Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions are listed below. If you do not find an answer to your question here, please Contact Us.
1. Why do I need to create an account?
The core features of our site cannot be used without an account. Your account lets you save your test results, create a profile, share custom badges and create/join groups. Try the Free Personality Test at Personality Max if you do not want to register.
2. Why do I need to provide my e-mail address when creating an account?
We ask for your e-mail address so that you can receive a new password in the event that you lose your original password (see Account Help).
We will not distribute your e-mail address nor will we spam you. We may mail an occasional newsletter only to those who subscribe.
3. How can I stop receiving group member notifications?
Log into My Account then go to Account Details and check the box by No Group Notifications (don't forget to click Save at the bottom).
4. I lost my username and/or password. How can I get back into my account?
Please see the Account Help section.
5. I see a Spiritual Gifts test on some of the badges and profiles. How can I take that test?
We no longer provide the Spiritual Gifts test but you can take it at one of these sites.
6. How can I delete my account?
Log into My Account then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete My Account.
7. Where can I find information about advertising on MyPersonality.info?
Please click here for information.